Our Wildcrafted Purple Sea Moss contains 92 minerals. Although it contains the same benefits as gold seamoss, individuals have noticed the positive benefits & effects much sooner which is why it is more expensive.
We import ours straight from St. Lucia. This Sea Moss has a shelf life of 2 years.
Once you make it into a gel,store it in a glass mason jar and refrigerate it.It will stay fresh for 3 weeks.Keep the dry sea moss in a dark cool place like your pantry until you’re ready to use more.
Adding Sea Moss to your everyday routine can help to increase your overall health.
* Soak in water for overnight.
* Ensure you rinse thoroughly to wash off any excess salt.
* Add to a high-speed blender and just about cover with spring or distilled water.
* Blend until the Sea Moss is a smooth gel-like consistency.
Benefits of purple Sea Moss:
* High Mineral Content! Sea Moss is said to provide 92 out of the 102 minerals contained within the human body.
* Can Help Improve Thyroid Function Sea moss is rich in iodine which helps to maintain healthy thyroid function. The thyroid uses iodine to make hormones. Our hormones help to regulate metabolism, digestion, and mood.
* Great for Sexual Health Sea Moss works as a natural aphrodisiac, helping to improve sex drive. It is also rich in Zinc, Vitamin E & Folate which helps with sperm production. Sea Moss can help to improve fertility in both males and females.
* Improves Energy Levels Sea Moss may help in improving energy levels due to its high levels of B vitamins. B vitamins help the body to effectively utilise the energy stored in the food we eat.
* Immunity Booster/ Respiratory Health Sea Moss is rich in amino acids, vitamin C, antioxidants, antiviral and antimicrobial agents. These can help the body to fight off and prevent infections. Sea Moss is also a great expectorant meaning it helps to expel built-up mucus from the lungs, making it great for healing coughs and other respiratory issues.
* Nourishes the Skin Sea Moss can be used to soothe irritating skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and burns. Sea Moss has been known as ‘natures collagen’. Collagen is the protein that maintains smooth skin and silky hair.
* May Improve Mental/ Emotional health Sea moss is high in magnesium and potassium both of which are known for improving the mental state. Both minerals play a key role in brain function when the body is low on either, this can lower our mood.
* Can Help with Weight Loss Due to the high mineral content of Sea Moss, it helps to create a feeling of fullness and works as an appetite suppressant. Daily Sea Moss intake can be great if you are trying to lose weight!
* Can Help with Radiation Poisoning Sea Moss is rich in iodine. Iodine is said to help treat the effects of radiation poisoning.
* Helps Improve Joint & Bone Health Sea Moss is high in Omega-3, Calcium, Magnesium & Vitamin-K, all of which help to maintain healthy joints and bones. Sea moss also works as a powerful anti-inflammatory so it can be good for people suffering from joint issues.